UPSC Recruitment 2013 | Director , Assistant Professor and Public
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)invites Online Applications from young, dynamic and result oriented candidates for filling the 175 vacancies of Director, Public Prosecutor , Assistant Geophysicist, Architect, Deputy Director and various posts. Interested Candidates would be required to apply online before 17th October, 2013. More detailed information of UPSC Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 175
Name of posts :
1. Director (Corps Development Directorate) :01 vacancy
2. Deputy Director : 04 vacancies
3. Master Gazetted (Computer Science) : 05 vacancies
4. Architect : 01 vacancy
5. Director of Employment Exchanges : 01 vacancy
6. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I : 01 vacancy
7. Economic Officer : 02 vacancies
8. Assistant Geophysicist : 67 vacancies
9. Assistant Stores Officer : 02 vacancies
10. Public Prosecutor : 85 vacancies
11. Assistant Professor in Child Development : 01 vacancy
12. Assistant Professor in Clothing and Textiles : 02 vacancies
13. Assistant Professor in Dance : 01 vacancy
14. Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition : 01 vacancy
15. District MCH Officer : 01 vacancy
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained the Post Graduation Degree /Master’s Degree /MBBS/ Degree in Architecture from a recognized University.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to fill Online Application on www.upsconline.nic.in before 17th October, 2013.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be above than 35 yrs .
last date for submission of online Application : 17-10-2013
Get Detailed Advertisement and Apply Online here.